Last Sunday was the Dollshow, once again. You can guess that by then I was back from Kyoto and ready for hours of dolly craziness. ^^ The day was a little more difficult, as I hadn’t had much sleep the last days in Kyoto (I’m pretty sure our room had bad vibes, as time went by my sleep got worse and worse, to end with almost no sleep and a horrible nightmare the last night… :s) and getting up early and standing up for hours left me totally exhausted in the evening. But all the pretty things and nice chat with dolly people really made up for it, and once again I spent a great day!
Highlights of the day:
- lots of beautiful dolls/clothes/accessories
- really nice people that I enjoy seing at events
- looooots of pictures taken back home (my camera says 663 pics… O_O )
- lots of dolly news to share
- explanation of the Jun Planning/Groove thing
- a good entrance ticket (n°80)!
- tea time with two friends afterwards (scone & cinnamon roll with hot chocolate, yummy!)
Of course as usual I plan to upload all the pictures I took on my Flickr, although it might take some time. And I plan to write a few separate reports here about what I saw. Part of it deserves more details than just pictures.
Here’s a teaser to help you wait:
- description of the prototype Pullip/Taeyang/Dal/Byul dolls exhibited (no pictures allowed )
- next Momoko CCS collection (autumn/winter 2009)
- new BJD I just discovered and found absolutely beautiful (the custom work done on them helped)
- some less known cute or interesting dolls
- pictures of the Mottee samples
- pictures of the new Momolita items
- new doll from Zero Goods Universe/Momolita
- next Dollybird magazine and the related exhibition
- next Momoko releases, which I also photographed at the Ninita event, but still haven’t uploaded the pics
That’s all I can think of right now. But that will probably keep us busy for some time!