Those of you who are on Flickr will recognize the meme that is currently spreading there. I thought it could be intersting to add my answer to the meme here on my blog.
So, here are 16 things about me:
1. I love reading and I love books.
2. I love eating. But I hate cooking my meals when I’m alone at home. I generally end up eating something basic very quickly.
3. I feel younger than I really am. I get mentally stuck at one age for several years. Think it began at 17, I felt like seventeen for like two or three years. Then at 20 I felt like 18 or 19, etc.
4. I never had any pets but I love cats.
5. I want to have children.
6. I love corduroy.
7. I look a lot like my mother. And it’s not only about looks, but also the way I speak and act. It’s scary.
8. Once I start something I’m usually quite efficient, but sometimes it takes me a long time to actually start.
9. I’m very girly for some things, and very un-girly for others.
10. I wear very little make-up, and not everyday. Usually my hair and face is natural. The only time I went for a full make-up was for my wedding (and it looked good! ).
11. I was part of a pop-rock band at school, and I really miss it… :s
12. I don’t like being cold. Especially if it’s cold and humid (the good thing about winter in Japan is that it’s dry). My hands and feet and nose are always cold in winter.
13. I like to organize, sort and list things.
14. My friends and family are very very important to me. I love them a lot. My feelings for them don’t fade, even when I don’t see them very often (which is the case now, being in Japan)
15. I have a problem with long distance communication: email, letters… I want to write and send them but I don’t do it as often as I should, even though I think of the people I care for a lot. Which is a problem with number 14, because people might think I forget them.
16. I love living in Japan right now, and I don’t want to think of the day I will have to leave.